Taking place on April 25th & 26th in Kota Kinabalu Malaysia, the “Dare to Change: Construct your future through digital transformation” conference will be held at the Pacific Sutera Hotel. Michael Rauch & Dr. Kenneth Rauch will be presenting on multiple topics throughout the two days, as well as participating in a six member panel discussion.
The Dare to Change conference will focus on three key objectives.
- Leveraging digital innovation effectively throughout the entire organization.
- Increasing employee engagement and efficiency through improved customer journeys and loyalty.
- Enhancing internal collaboration and communications.
With an estimated 200-300 participants ranging from executives, business owners, & educators, attendees will learn both theory and experiential topics around:
- Digital Transformation – Transform or disappear
- Cultural intelligence introduction, exercise & analysis
- People first, setting a digital culture
- Profiling your digital journey
- Using Agile within your culture
- Digital transformation within education
- “Dare to Change” concepts to practice
Lastly, to finish the conference a six member panel will take questions and provide further insight into conference topics. The panel will include a dais representing:
- Director of Ph. D program (Dr. Kenneth Rauch) – c
- Digital & Agile Consultant (Michael Rauch) – c
- CEO of MARii – c
- Gleneagles Hospital
NOTE: c denotes confirmed representation
Check back at rauchdigital.com for more developments, details on conference topics, and posts around conference discussions. Be sure to, follow @rauch_digital on Twitter during the conference on April 25th & 26th to receive updates throughout the two days!